This 4200 square foot residence sits upon a Hudson Valley hilltop with spectacular views of the Catskill Range to the west. The four-bedroom residence features a 25’ x 55’ great room, 14’ high ceilings, and expansive glass walls which frame views to both the east and west. The landscape design is also conceived to enhance and capture the views, and features a lap pool and pool house. Source by Janson Goldstein.
- Location: Germantown, NY, USA
- Architect: Janson Goldstein LLP
- Landscape Architect: Wagner Hodgson
- General Contractor: COFH, Inc.
- Civil / MEP Engineer: Crawford Associates
- Structural Engineer: Di Salvo Engineering
- Year: 2018
- Images: Courtesy of Janson Goldstein
Article by Marco Rinaldi