The new 30-story luxury tower comprised of 109 condominium units, 240 rental units and over 20,000 square feet of street-level retail space. Pierce Boston is the gateway to Boston’s most affluent neighborhoods and the newly transformed Fenway Triangle. 109 luxury condominium units Located on the 19th through 29th floors, designed to maximize 360-degree views of Boston, Cambridge, the Charles River, and the Emerald Necklace. Condos range from Junior One-bed spaces to two-bedroom units ranging in average size from 577 to 2,329 square feet.
Window curtain walls, maximizing the light and views in the residential units
Residential units will also feature solid hardwood floors in the living areas and bedroom areas, and tiles in the bathrooms. Kitchens will be fitted with stone counters, wood cabinetry and stainless steel appliances including refrigerators, stoves, dishwashers, and microwaves. Bathroom fixtures will include full vanities with stone counter tops and bath tub / shower units with tile and stone surroundings. In-unit washer and dryer
Premier on site services:
– 24/7 concierge service at both the condominium and apartment entrances.
– Luxury amenities: fitness center with yoga studio, interior lounge and game room on the 18th floor
– Outdoor pool and roof deck
– Owners’ lounge on the 30th floor that will provide spectacular views of the city
– Access to a bike storage facility in the building
– 82 parking spaces in the Fenway Triangle Trilogy, through underground lobby connection.
Construction to begin in Summer of 2015. Developer Samuels & Associates engaged the internationally renowned Arquitectonica to design the iconic landmark that will define the Fenway Triangle and serve as the critical component of the Fenway transformation. Source and images courtesy of Arquitectonica.