Genesis Tower a mixed use skyscraper is proposed on the site of India tower in Mumbai, residing in charni road.. is the site of 10.76 acres, and proposed skyscraper has retail, commercial, residential , hotel and sky lobby uses. The design was inspired by the DNA.
The basic concept behind designing a skyscraper was the deterioration of land day by day, we humans are encroaching the agriculture land for settlement purpose, which is leading to more grounds of concrete jungles, thus I propose in my design the vertical farmlands which will not only restore the nature but will also provide enough food for the residents of the building.
Moving further retail Is designed at the base level in such a way so as to maintain the Indian culture of street shopping specially in Mumbai and also in accordance with the climate of Mumbai.
The residential and commercial are zoned in such a manner that all floors get the view of Mumbai or the view of the sea.The sky lobby resides at the top where all the view can be easily accessed. Source by Sourabh Prajapat.
- Location: Marine Drive, Mumbai, India
- Student: Sourabh Prajapat
- University: School of architecture ips academy, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Site Area: 10.78 acre (43,640 sqm)
- Ground Cover: 25% (10910sqm)
- Average Floor Area: 2200 sqm
- Permissible Builtup: 349120 sqm
- Super Builtup: 309730 sqm
- Total No. of Floors: 158 (habitable)
- Service Floors: 14 building height : 797 m
- Images: Courtesy of Sourabh Prajapat