Parametric Facade Design is a series of 3-day long workshops across 10 cities of India, with an aim of providing insight on Parametric Design, and the inherent logic that constitutes and drives it. This course will use Rhino & Grasshopper as an aid in design exploration by looking at Facade Design as a complex inter-relationship of intrinsic and extrinsic parameters.
- New Delhi: 21 July – 24 July 2017
- Bangalore: 28 Jul-30 Jul, 2017
- Mumbai: 04 Aug-07 Aug, 2017
- Hyderabad: 11 Aug-13 Aug, 2017
- Pune: 18 Aug-20 Aug, 2017
- Chennai: 25-Aug-27-Aug, 2017
- Noida: 01 Sep-03 Sep, 2017
- Lucknow: 8 Sep-10 Sep, 2017
- Jaipur: 15 Sep-17 Sep, 2017
- Coimbatore: 22 Sep-24 Sep, 2017
The compiled output of the 10 workshops shall be featured on the website of Re-thinking the Future, and our digital and print media partners. All participants will become part of the network and will be exclusively invited for future workshops and events. Students will get exclusive intimation about internship opportunities and professionals about job/ collaboration opportunities with WEsearch lab. Source and image, Courtesy of Re-thinking the Future.