The overall objective is to enhance the Porto Corallo promenade; the stretch from the mouth of the Flumendosa to the beach of Porto Su Tramatzu.
This would create a connection which, starting from the upgrading of the existing coastal road, would integrate it with a system of low-impact, low-speed routes (slow ways), thereby allowing for a more sustainable use of beaches and other areas of naturalistic, landscape and cultural interest.
This system of routes will include public equipped areas, in which both the inhabitants of the place and tourists will be able to enjoy playful, recreational and sporting activities in the open air.
The new connection system will have to link up existing services, starting with the marina. However, at the same time it will have to be a framework on which to build any further services that may be implemented in the future. Source and images Courtesy of concorsiarchibo.eu.
- arch. Stefan Tischer, associate professor in Landscape Architecture – President of the Commission;
- arch. Simone Ferreli , designated by the Order of Architects of the Province of Cagliari;
- ing. Alessandro Bocchini, designated by the Order of Engineers of the Province of Cagliari;
- arch. Paolo Sanjust, designated by the Faculty of Architecture of the University of Cagliari;
- ing. Ginevra Balletto, designated by the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Cagliari.
- 1st place: 10,000 EUR;
- 2nd place: 4,000 EUR;
- 3rd place: 2,000 EUR.