LOOP is an open platform to creativity and talent, where all the designers may showcase their best projects, giving them great visibility around the world. We want to celebrate and honor diversity with remarkable projects globally.
The LOOP Design Awards 2020 is open to Architects and Interior Designers from all over the world. Either you are a well established studio or just started your career, LOOP will value all your talent through all its different prize categories. Projects must be completed in the past five years (since 1 January 2015).
For its first edition, LOOP Design Awards has selected a prestigious Jury Panel:
SAOTA Architecture (South Africa) – Fran Silvestre Arquitectos (Spain) – Peter Pichler Architecture (Milan) – C.F. Møller Architects (Denmark) – Amanda Ferber (Brazil) – Dewan Architects + Engineers (UAE) – D’Arcy Jones Architecture (Canada) – Gonzalo Iturriaga Arquitectos (Chile)
- Ambidestro Arquitetura (Brazil) – Kiriko Design Office (Japan) – AD Architecture (China) – noa* network of architecture (Italy) – Aviram Kushmirski Interior Design (Israel) – Ema Peter Photography (Canada) – Daniela Charles – Chic Haus Magazine (Mexico) – Israel Alba (Spain) – 07Beach Studio (Japan) – WOWOWA Architecture & Interiors (Australia) and many others to confirm. Source and images by LOOP Design Awards.
- LOOP Design Awards Timeline
- Early bird registration period: May 2020
- Regular registration Period: June, July, August 2020
- Late registration Period: September 2020
- Jury voting: October and November 2020
- Announcement of the winners: December 2020
- Entry Fees
- Early Bird Entry Fee – 120$USD
- Regular Entry Fee – 150$USD
- Late Entry Fee – 200$USD
- Discounts up to 20% on multiple entries