The Lençóis Maranhenses Kitesurf School contest proposes a space where you can experience the relationship between sport, nature and the human being. The project must highlight the uniqueness of the place and that it becomes a space where there is comprehensive respect for the entire landscape, culture and atmosphere of the place.
This last point is important since tourists from Europe or America come to the place constantly interested in knowing the place and in fact it is such an inaccessible place that it is normal to make small camping in the area. That is why this kitesurfing school has to allow itinerant accommodation of people, but without excessive contamination of the place. Source and images Courtesy of reTHINKING.
- First prize – € 3,500 (€ 1,500 cash + € 2,000 MArch programs)
- Second prize – € 1,000
- Third prize – € 500
- 10 Honourable mentions
- Early Registration Start: April 5, 2021
- End of Early Registration: May 4, 2021
- End of Medium Registration: May 25, 2021
- Late Registration End: June 15, 2021
- Delivery limit: June 15, 2021, 6:00 p.m. (Madrid time)
- JULY 2021. Winners Announcement
- Pablo Camarasa – MArch Research
- Vicent Molins – Director of Agència Districte
- Carmen Moreno Álvarez – Doctor Architect
- Ana Gea and Victor Palau – Gràffica.info Team