The NIU project arises with the purpose of innovating construction systems to increase precision in the materialization of architecture.
Deadlines and certain costs that improve the quality of human environments, making them more sustainable and healthy. The N70 is the smallest model of the NIU project.
The wet areas in which all the facilities are located divides the day zone from the night zone. A new version of a known typology that continues to fascinate us.
The work process begins with the use of aluminum profiles to make the models, a system that generates an infinite number of combinations. This work produces a kind of chalk laboratory where the limits are very clear. Source by Fran Silvestre Arquitectos.
- Location: Spain
- Architect: Fran Silvestre Arquitectos
- Project Team: Fran Silvestre, Rosa Juanes, Rubén March, Andrea Baldo, Gino Brollo
- NIU Team: Alejandra Ugena (Principal in Charge), Francisco Moreno (Project management), Mauro Díaz (Principal in Charge), Héctor Borrás (Principal in Charge), Francisco Lahoz (Purchasing Manager), Irene Hoyos (Purchasing Manager)
- Interior Design: Alfaro Hofmann
- Collaborators: María Masià, Ricardo Candela, Pablo Camarasa, Carlos Lucas, Estefanía Soriano, Sevak Asatrián, Jose Manuel Arnao, Ángel Pérez, Miguel Massa, Paloma Feng, Alicia Simón, Gino Brollo, Angelo Brollo, Bruno Mespulet, Javi Herrero, Alba Gonzalez, Paco Chinesta, Sabrina D’amelio, Facundo Castro, Sandra Insa, Gemma Aparicio
- Financial Manager: Ana de Pablo
- Marketing Manager: Sara Atienza
- Construction Company/ Developer: NIU Architectural
- Year: 2021
- Video: Jesús Orrico
- Photographs: Fernando Guerra, Courtesy of Fran Silvestre Arquitectos