The creation of architectural projects with innovative concepts, usually comes from the economic conditions, characteristics of the site, customer requirements and such other factors.
This Residential project in Ramsar, with a total area of 200,000 m2 (76 units) is located on the coastline of the Caspian Sea.
Considering the geographical potential of the site, the rotations on the Main facade provide a good view over the sea and the forest.
Also other designing factors such as nice view over different landscapes, adjacent buildings, natural light and ventilation were taken into consideration. Source by Mostafa Shahbazian & Partners.
- Location: Mazandaran, Iran
- Architects: Mostafa Shahbazian & Partners
- Project Area: 200,000 sq. feet
- Project Status: Under Construction
- Year: 2017
- Images: Courtesy of Mostafa Shahbazian & Partners