There has been a gradual increase in people’s knowledge about Science and Technology as well as other belief systems.
Ironically, even though people have started disregarding religion, they don’t disregard visiting a worship place altogether. Worship places are predominantly made religion specific. Thus, there are no worship places that invite practising all faiths.
Where do people go in search of peace/hope/solitude? What kind of places can resonate such feelings? Consequently, if a Centre inclusive for every faith is to be made, what would such a place look like?
Propose an intervention- A Centre for Faith Agnostics. The proposed center should be open for all regardless of their faith. Source and images Courtesy of competitions.uni.xyz. https://competitions.uni.xyz
- Launch: June 8, 2020
- Registration Ends: 27th Dec, 2020
- Submission Deadline: 12th Jan, 2021
- Result Announcement: 11th Mar, 2021
- Prize pool of worth: 24,000$
- First Prize: 6000$ (For students and professionals)
- Runner Up: 6 x 1400$ (For students and professionals)
- People’s Choice: 4 x 600$ (Open for all)
- Honorable Mention: 12 x 600$ Each