The Residences at St. Regis Los Cabos, nestled in the heart of Quivira and marking the arrival of the St. Regis brand to Los Cabos, Mexico, are designed by SB Architects to create a true sense of barefoot elegance that embraces the natural splendors of an unspoiled sanctuary:
• By strategically leveraging the mountainous site terracing, SB Architects has provided 100% ocean views throughout the destination.
• To create a sense of discovery, the master plan is broken down in scale, with feature landscaped staircases, pocket gardens and space to explore and gather in-between.
• Arching along private beach frontage, each villa offers an expression of indoor/outdoor living.
• A series of condominiums look over the villas, creating density and a sense of community.
• Architecturally, the design of the residences stays true to the locale, with a contemporary spin.
• Leveraging rough organic materials, the design utilizes texture to create movement.
The interiors of the residences are designed by Hirsch Bedner Associates San Francisco (HBA) with a luxurious and exquisite aesthetic in mind:
• Leveraging rough, organic materials, the interior design utilizes textures found in clay, natural woven fibers, and glass.
• Inspired by the Oaxaca culture, HBA worked with local artists to create custom fabrics, marrying a modern aesthetic with artisanal touches that feel authentic and warm.
• Inspiration for colors, patterns, and textures came from the windswept rocks and rugged granite cliffs of the coast and the connection to the sea.
• Through the use of greenery, bringing the outside in, the design promotes a seamless connection to the landscape. Source by SB Architectsand images Courtesy of QUINN.