The expressive nature of this three-story house is designed in a continuous movement that suggests, between its different rooms, a walkway from where to explore the landscape that expands in front of it.
The exterior morphology is arranged with the intention of taking full advantage of the buildability of its plot. Through its long diagonal, the pieces seem to connect only by their vertexes, but the interior is intertwined and in constant communication.
The upper floor opens onto a large balcony: roof of the middle piece and whose limits expand in both directions; to the outside, towards the pool, and to the inside of the plot up to the limits of the upper level.
Through its configuration of three uninterrupted succession of spaces, the structure lures the eye into following its shape; an almost playful figure that immediately assumes and suggests the distinctive identity of the house. Source by Fran Silvestre Arquitectos.
- Location: Sotogrande, Cádiz, Spain
- Architect: Fran Silvestre Arquitectos
- Principal in Charge: Fran Silvestre, Andrea Raga, David Cirocchi, Miguel Massa
- Architect Partner: Manuel Suárez Arquitectos
- Collaborators: María Masià, Pablo Camarasa, Ricardo Candela, Estefanía Soriano, Sevak Asatrián, Carlos Lucas, Jose Manuel Arnao, Andrea Baldo, Miguel Massa, Paloma Feng, Javi Herrero, Gino Brollo, Angelo Brollo, Paloma Feng, Paco Chinesta, Anna Alfanjarín, Laura Bueno, Toni Cremades, David Cirocchi, Gabriela Schinzel, Lucas Manuel, Nuria Doménech, Andrea Raga, Olga Martín, Valeria Fernandini, Víctor González, Sandra Insa, Gemma Aparicio,
- Financial Manager: Ana de Pablo
- Marketing Manager: Sara Atienza
- Marketing: Andrés Martínez
- Interior Design: Alfaro Hofmann
- Developer: Dus Desarrollos Inmobiliarios, Cork Oak Mansion
- Year: 2022
- Images: Courtesy of Fran Silvestre Arquitectos