The project symbolizes the circle of life as part of nature. The building consists of 5 rotated volumes.
Some of the roofs are green, others have wooden decking. The aim is to build an art complex close to nature and to create a sense of nature inside and outside the building.
The bottom of the cantilevers will be covered with wood, and in the night they will be illuminated by colorful lights.
The building is planned to have a different thematic exhibitions, relaxation areas, conference halls, painting school, commercial area with 12 small buildings for rent and others.
Three patios are designed to provide natural light and more friendly feeling for the visitors. The gallery is designed entirely in white color with wooden decorations and green areas.
Some of the terraces will be usable for events, outdoors painting and relax. Source by Keremidski Architects.
- Location: Dongguan, Guangdong, China
- Architects: Keremidski Architects
- Design Principal: Architect Marin Keremidski
- Client: DXAX Cultural Industry group
- Site area: 19328sq.m.
- Ground Floor Area: 9870sq.m.
- Total built up area: 54,500sq.m.
- Maximum Height: 37m.
- Phase: Concept design
- Year: 2016
- Images: Courtesy of Keremidski Architects