Bionic or biology inspired engineering is the modeling of systems and mechanisms of nature and living things. This method is followed by creanovatology and the art of using living systems.
By using this structure and adaption of nature, in the architectural process of Bohem project, an attempt has been made to promote a sense of dynamism, growth, and fluidity alongside the evolution and aspects of aesthetics. Source by Team Group.
- Location: Farmaniyed, Teheran, Iran
- Architect: Team Group
- Principal: Davood Salavati
- Design Team: Davood Salavati, Nazli Azarakhsh, AmirAli Sharifi
- Technical Drawing: Asma Pirouz, Mahsa Aghahasel
- Client: Mr. Goodarzi
- Status: Under construction
- Site Area: 745 m2
- Buit Area: 541 m2
- Year: 2022
- Images: Courtesy of Team Group